This notice is provided to you pursuant to the Privacy of Consumer Financial Information Act and the Federal Trade Commission's implementing regulation thereunder, 16 CFR Part 313.
We collect information:
- you provide us on applications and other forms (such as your name, address, phone, Social Security and account numbers, assets, income and employment history);
- about your transactions with us (such as your loan balance, loan terms and other account information);
- about your credit history from a credit reporting agency;
- and about you or your property from business partners and service providers (such as a property appraisal, purchase contract or membership number).
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide the requested services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We collect and maintain customer and former customer data to fund and service your loan, comply with government regulations, improve our products and services, and better understand your financial needs.
We disclose some of this data to third parties (such as credit reporting agencies, regulators and loan investors). We may share some of this information with companies performing services on our behalf (such as a mortgage servicer). These service providers agree to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose, except as permitted by law.
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information (such as your name, home or mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number), information about your home or prospective home, your financial information (such as your income, assets, or debts), your Social Security number, and personal information (such as your gender and age).
We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include credit reports, information about your home and additional demographic information. However, Reliance First Capital does not pull a credit bureau report on loan customers without express permission, except as permitted by law.
We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-applicants), including their name, address, phone number, Social Security number, financial information, or other personal information.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site. We may automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website including your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our website, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our website. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on our websites. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our website. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our site. Reliance First Capital and these companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and connect to the Reliance First Capital website. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows Reliance First Capital and these companies to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions; manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- or as otherwise permitted by law
We may use financial information to verify your identify, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, otherwise as needed to manage our business, and, if you request a loan through Reliance First Capital, to determine your eligibility for a loan.
Job applicants: If your personal information is submitted through our website when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information may be shared with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
Please review "Your choices about collection and use of your information" below.
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared, or as otherwise permitted by law. We may share all types of personal information with:
Other Situations: We also may disclose your information:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf in connection with your request for a loan. These service providers may include credit bureaus, title companies, flood or other insurance providers, appraisal companies, escrow companies, closing agents, other financial institutions, marketing and customer services firms, credit card payment processors, as well as companies that support contests, sweepstakes, surveys, or other features offered through our website, or that provide business analysis or website support. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business partners: When you express interest in promotions offered through our website or our services, we may share your expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to that business.
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and non-personal information: We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our website and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Choosing Data Use and Sharing
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to obtain services from Reliance First Capital.
Federal and state regulations require that we store completed loan information for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from the Reliance First Capital database.
When you initially use our website, you may be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages or newsletters from Reliance First Capital You will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as loan offers, requests for additional information, service updates or announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that opting out of receipt of promotional e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
Under our Do Not Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by calling our Customer Care Department at 1-866-735-9004. We will implement your instructions within 30 days. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
If you do not want us to send you postal mail for marketing purposes, you may remove your name from current and future mailing lists by contacting our Customer Care Department at 1-866-735-9004.
You must be at least 18 years old to use this website. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitors under 18 years of age.
Visiting our websites from outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
This policy was last modified 10/01/2008.
How to contact us
Reliance First Capital, LLC
201 Old Country Road, Suite 205
Melville, NY 11747
or email us at: email@example.com
You can trust your
Reliance First Capital
mortgage analyst because they've been put through rigorous testing and background checks by the Federal Government, State Governments and by our organization. Also, every one of
our mortgage analysts are registered with the National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
In addition, any information collected by our mortgage analysts are entered into and kept in our secure password-protected proprietary loan origination system, so you can be sure your information is safe.
Finally, you can verify our company by visiting:
HUD: click here
Company Web Site:
Licenses or Testimonials